This is our standard single light bar kit that can be powered by many of the newer 5V x 2.1 Amp or 3 Amp capable power banks that have smart charging chips which include newer power tool batteries with USB ports. This kit includes one rugged 20 inch light bar housed in an aluminum housing, five mounting straps, and a heavy duty 10 foot USB power cord with an integrated rotary dimmer. Most older power banks in power boxes will not work so make sure your power bank is a newer one that has a smart charging controller chip and we suggest at least a 20,000 mAh capacity which should give you a full weekend of use.
If you want even more light, you can connect ONE additional light bar in series. Simply purchase an extra light bar kit which comes with an interconnect power cord.
• Powerful 30 LED light bar at nearly 20 inches long packed in a rugged aluminum case.
• Quickly installs in a minutes to your support bars with convenient hook and loop straps.
• Warm White light (3000-3300k) with an output of 550 lumens which is about as bright as a 50W bulb but because its LED, it has a more focused and directed light output.
• Rotary dimmer switch with OFF position so you are able to adjust the light ouput perfectly for what you need.
• 10 foot long power cord constructed with 24 AWG wires and has an extra outer jacket for protection against tough use and wear and has a standard USB connector to hook up to your battery power bank. YOUR BATTERY POWER BANK MUST HAVE AN OUTPUT RATING OF EITHER 2.1A OR 3A OUTPUT TO USE WITH THIS LIGHT KIT. It is normal for the USB connector (and sometimes your battery) to become slightly warm during operation.
• Five 8 inch long hook and loop straps. Use to fasten your light bar and power cord to your ice shanty support bars so they are out of the way
Low current draw of around 300mA.
NOTE: You can connect up to 2 light bars with this USB power cord and it is normal for the USB connector (and sometimes your battery) to become slightly warm during operation.
WARNING: This light bar kit MUST be powered by a battery bank that is equipped with a smart charging controller chip typically found in recently made, higher end power banks. Newer power tool batteries that have USB ports will usually also work. Older power banks without the smart charging controller chip will not work and will cause flickering, or will turn off and not work due to their internal fuse. DO NOT EXCEED 2 LIGHT BARS. Exceeding 2 light bars connected in series will overload the current carrying capacity of the USB power converter circuit and may result in injury to you or damage to your equipment. It is normal for the USB connector (and sometimes your battery) to become slightly warm during operation.