This kit consists of two light bars for those looking to light up all areas of your ice hut or shanty. All you will need to power this kit is a 12V DC battery. The kit includes two rugged 20 inch light bars housed in an aluminum housing with 30 LEDs each, a heavy duty 10 foot power cord, a rotary dimmer, a 10-inch interconnect power cord, and ten mounting straps.
If you want even more light, you can connect up to 3 additional light bar in series. Simply purchase one of our extra light bars, and also one of our interconnect power cords.
• Two 30 LED light bars, each at nearly 20 inches long packed in a rugged aluminum case which you can attach to your support bars with convenient hook and loop straps.
• Warm White light (3000-3300k) with an output of 550 lumens each (total 1100 lumens) which is about as bright as two 50W bulbs.
• Rotary dimmer switch with OFF position so you are able to adjust the light ouput perfectly for what you need.
• 10 foot long power cord constructed with 20 AWG wires and has an extra outer jacket for protection against tough use and wear. Equiped with 1/4" female quick connects on one end to hook up to a 12V DC battery like the type used in your fish finder (many other sizes including smaller and bigger 12V DC batteries are available online and at most major DIY stores).
• Ten 8 inch long hook and loop straps. Use to fasten your light bars and power cord to your ice shanty support bars so they are out of the way
Each light bar has a low current draw of around 300mA. A standard 9 AH (Amp Hour) battery will last all all weekend.
NOTE - You can connect up the 5 light bars in series using our standard length, or our custom made-to-length interconnect power cords. In a boat or an enclosed trailer application, you can wire the light bar directly to the existing 12V DC wiring system but you must make sure your supply wiring is equipped with a 2A fuse.
WARNING: The light bar MUST be powered by a 12V DC power source only. Exceeding 5 light bars connected in series will overload the current carrying capacity of the dimmer wires and may result in injury to you or damage to your equipment.