Do you need extra length for your power cord, or need extra distance between light bars? This is the cord to use and it is available in either 3 or 6 foot lengths.
This is the 6-foot EXTENDER Cord. Increase your power cord length by 6-foot, OR increase your interconnect cord length by 6-foot. This cord has both a male and a female DC connector so it is used to lengthen either the main Power Cord length, or to lengthen the Interconnect Power Cord length.
NOTE: When increasing the length between light bars, you MUST already have either a 10-inch or 4-foot Interconnect Power cord.
This cord is not used for connecting to the battery.
• EXTENDER cord constructed with 20 AWG wires and has an extra outer jacket for protection against tough use and wear.
• Each end of this interconnect power cord has a quick connect locking DC connector that plugs to the light bar.
• One end of this cord has a male DC connector, while the opposite end has a female DC connector.
• Do NOT exceed 5 total light bars connected in series with our 12V light bar kits.
• Do NOT exceed 2 total light bars connected in series with our USB powered light bar kits
Exceeding the total will overload the current carrying capacity of the power wires and may result in injury to you or damage to your equipment
top of page