This is a VERY BRIGHT light bar kit that can light up any 2 person ice huts and it installs in your shanty in just a few minutes. All you will need to power this kit is a 12V DC battery. The kit includes a rugged 20 inch light bar housed in an aluminum housing, five mounting straps, a heavy duty 10 foot power cord, and a rotary dimmer.
If you want even more light, you can connect an additional 4 light bars in series. Simply purchase an extra light bar and also an interconnect power cord.
• Powerful 30 LED light bar at nearly 20 inches long packed in a rugged aluminum case which you can attach to your support bars with convenient hook and loop straps.
• Warm White light (3000-3300k) with an output of 550 lumens which is about as bright as a 50W bulb but because its LED, it has a more focused and directed light output.
• Rotary dimmer switch with OFF position so you are able to adjust the light ouput perfectly for what you need.
• 10 foot long power cord constructed with 20 AWG wires and has an extra outer jacket for protection against tough use and wear. Equiped with 1/4" female quick connects on one end to hook up to a 12V DC battery like the type used in your fish finder (many other sizes including smaller and bigger 12V DC batteries are available online and at most major DIY stores).
• Five 8 inch long hook and loop straps. Use to fasten your light bar and power cord to your ice shanty support bars so they are out of the way
Low current draw of around 300mA. A standard 7 AH (Amp Hour) battery will last all weekend .
NOTE - Connect up to 5 light bars in series using our standard length, or our custom made-to-length interconnect power cords. In a boat or an enclosed trailer application, you can wire the light bar directly to the existing 12V DC wiring system but you must make sure your supply wiring is equipped with a 2A fuse.
WARNING: The light bar MUST be powered by a 12V DC battery only. Exceeding 5 light bars connected in series will overload the current carrying capacity of the dimmer wires and may result in injury to you or damage to your equipment.