This ADD-ON LED Cluster Light Kit is intended as an add-on light only to your existing HAWG Outdoor 12V LED Cluster Light Kit, or it can be used as an add-on to your existing 12V SINGLE or DUAL 12V Light Bar kit.
If you are adding this kit to an existing light bar kit, DO NOT add-on to a light bar kit if it has MORE than 2 light bars.
The kit includes a 3 panel folding LED light, three hanger hooks, five mounting straps, and a padded storage bag for you to store the light and all the components in.
• 3 independantly folding light panels with 45 warm white LEDs per panel for a total of about 1000 lumens
• Ability to aim each panel in different directions for your specific lighting needs
• Rotary dimmer switch with OFF position allows you to get the perfect light ouput.
• 10 foot long power cord with 18AWG wires and an extra outer jacket for protection against tough use and wear.
• Folding light compoments are molded out of tough glass filled polymers, and uses stainless steel hardware.
• Installs in seconds to your support bars. Take down is equally as fast.
• 3 hanger hooks to hang the light, and five 8-inch long hook and loop straps for strapping the power cord to your ice shanty's support bars to keep it out of the way.
This Cluster Light has a current draw of around 0.6A when powered by a 12V power source. We recommend a minimum of a 7Ah lithium or sealed lead acid battery which will give you enough power for about 10 hours of use. A 9Ah battery will give you slighltly more.
NOTE - Connect up to 3 Cluster Lights either in series using our interconnect power cords avalable in either 4-foot or 9-foot lengths. You can also connect up to three Cluster Lights in parallel using our 1 x 3 Power Splitter Cord combined with our 4 or 6-foot interconnect cords. A diagram of how to do this can be found here.
DO NOT exceed more than 3 Cluster Lights when connected together in series or in parallel because it will overload the current carrying capacity of the dimmer wires and may result in injury to you or damage to your equipment.
DO NOT add this Cluster Light to an existing light bar kit that has MORE than two light bars because it will overload the current carrying capacity of the dimmer wires and may result in injury to you or damage to your equipment.
top of page
bottom of page